OHCO Massage Chair Return Policy
90-Day & Night Comfort Guarantee Return & Exchange Policy
OHCO massage chairs are the finest available, and we are proud to stand behind them. It usually takes time for your body to acclimate to a new massage chair, so we offer you the opportunity to “get to know” your OHCO massage chair through the industry’s most generous and customer-friendly home trial period.
What we offer to you:
- A 90-Day & Night Comfort Guarantee that starts from the date of delivery to your home or pick up from us.
- Subject to “what we ask of you” below, if you’re not completely happy with your product, we will refund what you paid for the product, including taxes and shipping fees, minus an inspection and restocking fee equal to 15% of the purchase price.
- Alternatively, you may exchange your chair for another product in the Furniture For Life family of equal or greater value absolutely free, with no inspection and restocking fee, so long as the chair does not require reconditioning and you have retained the original packing materials.
What we ask of you:
- Keep and use the product for at least 30 days in your home. It takes time to acclimate to new sitting or sleeping surfaces. Some people report discomfort at first only to report absolute delight later.
- Contact us after 30 days and before 90 days of having the product in your home to arrange a return or exchange.
- Understand and agree that anything you return will be like-new, with no damage or wear of any kind, and complete with the original box, packaging, accessories, and manuals. Factory attached law labels and stickers must all be intact. Anything other than this may result in an additional reconditioning fee.
- Understand that all products are subject to a restocking and inspection fee of 15% of the original purchase price, except in the case of an exchange.
- Understand and agree that if curbside delivery is selected, failure to correctly assemble the product is not an acceptable reason for return or exchange.
- Retain the original packing materials so that there’s a safe way to repack and reship your item. If you do not retain the packaging, there will be a packing material fee for the boxes required and a shipping fee associated with getting the packaging shipped to your home.
- Provide the original sales receipt for all returns and exchanges.
- Understand and agree that promotional items offered at the time of your original purchase must also be returned in their original condition with all original packaging. These items may also be kept by you by paying the regular retail cost for the item. If you fail to include promotional items with a return, we will automatically deduct the full retail value of the item from what we credit you.
- Understand and agree that any item purchased as an exchange from a return becomes a final sale.
- Purchases of floor models, open box items, discontinued products, and as-is goods are final sales and do not qualify for our 90-Day & Night Comfort Guarantee.
- Anything used in a commercial setting at any time during the return period nullifies this policy. Items used commercially – even briefly – cannot be returned or exchanged.